New & Improved relyneGI®
One of the most researched equine gastric supplements has been reformulated with a higher quality beta glucan.
New relyneGI® Formulation
Our new Relyne GI is now made with TBG-136™ Schizophyllan, an immune-boosting Beta Glucan that stimulates the immune system to work on a targeted area. Further, multiple peer-reviewed studies show TBG-136™ has been proven to enhance healing and improve gastrointestinal health.
Now $29899 $19999/gal.
- The supplement, Relyne GI, Resulted in significant improvement in Non-Glandular stomach health by day 28 and 35.
New color is the result of better ingredients
The new formulation of Relyne GI has a slight golden color. This is caused by the inclusion of the new Schizophyllan Beta Glucan, a highly researched ingredient. However, the color change had no adverse effects on the consumption of the product during the study.
Louisiana State University Double Blind Stress Study on relyneGI®
The following excerpt from the white paper, “Effects of Relyne GI with Beta Glucan (TBG-136™) on stomach health,” demonstrates why horse owners are excited about the new Relyne GI.
Non-glandular (NG) EGUS and severity gastric ulcer scores were significantly lower in the Relyne GI supplement treated group on days 28 and 35, compared to controls.
It’s also important to note that the reformulated RelyneGI was readily consumed by the horses and no adverse clinical signs were seen. Gastric Juice pH also remained low, and horses maintained their body weight.
New Formulation Relyne vs. Placebo
Equine Gastric Ulcer Success Rate
*Placebo is an inactive substance that looks and tastes like the product being tested but has no effect, also known as a “dummy product".
Citation: Study 1 (Effects of Relyne GI with Beta Glucan (TBG-136) on health stomach, white paper, LSU does not endorse any products for horses.)
relyneGI® Supporting Evidence
Click on the links below to learn more about the supporting evidence on the effects of Relyne GI with Beta Glucan (TBG 136TM) on Stomach health:
- Effects of RelyneGI® with Beta Glucan (TBG 136TM) on Stomach Health
- Polysaccharide treatment reduces gastric ulceration in active horses
- TBG-136, a Schizophyllum commune-derived β-glucan benefits gut microbiota and intestinal health: A randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled clinical trial
- Schizophyllum commune‐derived β-glucan improves intestinal health demonstrating protective efects against constipation and common metabolic disorders
- Synbiotic supplementation with prebiotic Schizophyllum commune derived β-(1,3/1,6)-glucan and probiotic concoction benefits gut microbiota and its associated metabolic activities
Products by You
Because you're passionate about your horse or dog living a happy, healthy, active life.